Cruising Alaska: May/June 2006
|The Russian Bishop's House, one of the last surviving examples of Russian colonial architecture in North America. Built in 1843, it now houses exhibits, refurbished living quarters and the Chapel of the Annunciation. The admission charge for the totem pole park also covers the Bishop's House.|
This photograph is © 2006 by Murray Lundberg, and is not to be copied without express permission.